Just The Right Option For Hotels near Ahmedabad Airport

hotels in ahmedabad
I travel quite often to Ahmedabad and I have stayed in a quite a number of hotels.  Apart from the service and the amenities, one aspect which matters to me the most is distance from the airport. That is why while booking, I am always searching for Hotels near Ahmedabad Airport. Ahmedabad traffic jams can waste a lot time and I am extra careful after being late for an important meeting.

My new favourite is Royal Orchid Hotel as it is very close to the airport and I find its service fantastic. It is only 7kms away from the international airport and 5 minutes from the city centre. My clients also prefer this hotel. The rooms are a delight to stay at and deliver a heart-warming blend of comfort, space and convenience. They have the perfect fusion of luxury and comfort and even though I get returning flights on the same day, I choose to spend the night at the hotel. There café 15A never ceases to tantalize my taste buds as it offers a lot of my favourite cuisines which include Mughlai, Chinese and Italian. I once got an opportunity to see how well they are at managing events and functions and I think it would fare quite well in the list of banquet halls in Ahmedabad.

If someone wants to rejuvenate, they do have an inhouse spa called ‘Urban Nirvana’ which it true to its name. I highly recommend a visit to this hotel.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment