Looking for hotels in Ahmedabad near railway station

Travelling is a fun thing to do but booking hotels is definitely not. I dislike the whole process of searching all over for the perfect hotel. You need a good place, safe, clean, and in your budget too. It is simply a chore that I do not wish to do. So when I had to look for hotels in Ahmedabad near railway station for a family trip, I was in a fix. I tried a few places but wasn’t satisfied with the services. When I came across Regenta Ahmedabad, it was a fortunate coincidence. After going through their website my belief that it was a good choice was strengthened. 

My family had wanted to book hotel near Gandhi Ashram, Ahmedabad and Regenta was ideal in that case as well. The trip turned out to be a really good one and the stay was great as well. The rooms were spacious, clean, and hygienic. The services too were up to the mark; the staff was always on call and helpful. There was one time when we needed medical supplies urgently. And not only was the staff on-point with providing the basic first-aid but also arranged an on-call doctor to ensure that everything was fine. It is this dedicated team that impressed me. It’s definitely a hotel that will remain on my list of dependable, safe, and comfortable places to stay, when travelling to Ahmedabad. If it comes to recommendations then I’m surely going to let all my friends know of my amazing trip and this amazing hotel.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment